"why is it Good Friday? why not Awesome Friday or Smashing Friday or Ultimate Friday?"
"BEYOND GODLIKE Friday?"
didn't really do much on good friday though.
but on sat. hehe.
pool with some friends.
somehow I missed when I was supposed to break. laughter ensued.
then mike's turn to break. AND HE JUMPED THE BALL OVER ALL THE OTHERS HAAAAHAHAHA.
this is why you don't play pool with a table that is slightly tilted.
hmmm went to mandai crematorium today. was just stoning around waiting for my relatives to show up and i watched these 2 kids play pepsi-cola. you know, the jumping game where u gotta hit the other person's feet. made me think back about the days I used to play that. man, things have REALLY changed since then.
syf coming soon. somehow i think this time it's going to be worse than the last one. cmon ppl wake up.
ok it's dinner time. bleah. still, gotta eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment