Monday, February 5, 2007

RAGE RAGE ON

Man I have issues with anger management

Someone did something, uh, unpleasant, to say the least.
And right there I almost completely lost my cool. Only thing that stopped me from starting a fight and making a scene was that said someone wasn't alone. That, and those little annoying things called school rules.

BUT

No, I will not let some ass ruin my mood just because he's, well, an ass.

I WILL NOT LET MY RAGE RULE ME


okayz. other stuff.


Guitar! was pretty fun. SYF songs and all. Gotta hardcore mug it, but they're nice :D
Did a lot of random things. Mostly cos I was with ari D: singing weird songs, randomly playing slither cos we were in drop D, you get the idea.
And, the guitar publicity posters rock :D Really nice, imo, except THAT really lame one (don't worry, you'll find out soon)

OKZ off for hw :( and guitar :)

No comments: