The taiti gods are fickle-minded indeed.
Somehow I always keep fluctuating from king to asshole, almost regardless of what kind of hand I get. Yet there are spectacular winning streaks and losing streaks, the most famous of which is the 20+ rounds of playing as asshole -.-
CHANGE TOPIC
Let's discuss change!
Look at how all the ppl have changed since coming to JC. I know I've changed, for various reasons, but some ppl have gone totally, totally insane (that means you booray). Like, lost all common sense and suddenly made 180 degree turns in how they live their lives.
Some things don't change though :D
fuginn is the ultimate kampung fan......limped all the way to RI canteen and back just to take-away kampung and eat. without crutches. D:
CHANGE TOPIC
emooooooooo
I have my demons to keep in check, you keep yours to urself k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hihi...me again...i like ur blog pic ahaha the RIP......hmm feel like typing smtg meaningful here but u know i am incapable of coherent thot...
*i think*
yes i think
boliaoooooooooooo sry for spamming :P
i just realised there's a tagboard :P anw hysteria (muse) is great!!! nice song!!!!!!! if u all jam it..record for me!!!
Post a Comment